Pages

{Reading Restaurant}

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

It was Britton's turn for the 1st grade reading restaurant this year. He is such a quiet kid most of the time & is hard to pull things out of. I see the wheels turning & often wonder what he is thinking, but mostly what he is feeling. This school event gave me a peek into his heart. He shared poems he had written, stories he had made, read me his favorite books & showed me some art projects. He was so proud of himself & we both really soaked in the special time just the two of us to chat. His teacher this year has been so patient & loving with Britton. He had a difficult start at school but has finished off the year with praises of his behavior & knowledge. In fact the boy has had strait As all year.  We are so proud of him. He still very much monopolizes much of my heart. 

It was fun to see all our neighborhood friends too. 









No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground