Pages

{the end.}

Sunday, August 21, 2011

urgh...


Its over.

New school clothes & sneakers laid out, back packs ready to go.
Tomorrow Tre & Britton are leaving home to be with teachers & friends.

everything has fallen to the sidelines as we have been soaking in every last second of summer vacation.

honestly? I dont feel much like writing about the past 2 weeks of summer, because I am still in the mourning process. I havent had my cry yet...but I can tell its coming. Because I HATE H-A-T-E HATE when my kids are not near my side. I worry & fret & panick like a CRAZY person. at this very moment I can see Britt just wondering off at school never to be seen again...

& that is the thought that will most likely keep me up tonight.

I am glad my parents are here to help distract me from my craziness! Yay for parents!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

watermellon pool side...
Photobucket

omah is pretty good on the trampoline...


Photobucket

texas style BBQ...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kalen said...

Oh my goodness... Tre looks so big in that picture with Omah! Make him stop... who am I kidding?!? They're all getting so big! Make them stop!!

Kim-the-girl said...

I just sent my kids to school and I'm filled with excitement for them. Your kids are going to do great and have such a great year!

The Tureks said...

So I will totally be right there with you and the crazy worrying. Glad your parents could come and visit you. Let's plan a play date soon for the non-school kids.

Tom and Jane Schell said...

I saw Britton getting off the bus today as I was dropping Wesley off. He was right in a straight line with all the kids in his class. He wasn't wandering off anywhere. So be comforted! I was a little sad school started too...there's always next summer.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground