Pages

{red apples}

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

we have 3 days under our belts for the 2011/12 school year.
The boys love their teachers & gave them each a red apple.
(although Britt's teacher was confused & thought
it was for britt's lunch. oh well, we tried.) The boys are making friends. appartently Tre rolls with the guys.Girls are gross this year, or so I am told. They have had a bit of hot lunch & a bit of lunch from home.
T plays tag at recess, & britt drew a picture of a happy vampire.
yeah...Im not sure where he learned about vampires either.
He did mention a library book. Both boys have friends from church in their classes! Britt rides a bus to his school to & from T's school. It scares me to death! Britt & Tre have been fighting like cats & dogs after school. I wonder if any other parents are expieriencing this. Its so strange to me. they used to be buddies. Maddox has been getting lots & lots of pool time with Omah & Opah while the brothers are at school. Presley is a bit under the weather...& with all 3 boys occupied I have been able to snuggle my darling for much of her awake hours.


&....drumroll please...the goofiest fake smile award goes to... BRITTON! & the fakest fake smile award goes to....Tre!I love those silly faces!I also love my littlest ones--so I through in some pictures of those cuties too.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim-the-girl said...

We are having a bit of an adjustment period too. After school we have to have a routine or else everyone gets in on the fighting action. Sounds like things are going well though! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground