Pages

{He turned six & then...}

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lost his very first baby tooth ever!
The tooth fairy made a visit & our big T struck gold!

Photobucket

I miss little Tre, but LOVE the boy he is & is growing into.

I havent been dilligent in keeping record of our stay in AZ this time around...Im having too much fun with these beautiful faces!
(you willw ant to turn off my crazy playlist at the bottom to
hear the lovely christmas diddy.)

Deck the Halls 2010 from Jennifer S. on Vimeo.


----------
ps: Britt just walked over to me & said : "Mommy I just love you so much because your so cute."
How can I not love that boy to bits & pieces?!

3 comments:

Kalen said...

Oh, I wish we had gotten a tree this year. Decorating is my favorite part of Christmas & I didn't do ANY! I gues that's why it doesn't really feel like Christmas out here. FIVE MORE DAYS!!! I can't wait!

Sara said...

Such a cute video! Merry Christmas! We can't wait to come back to play.

Hill Family said...

very nice video and the tre is so pretty! Congrats again on anesthesiology! You'll have to let me know where you all end up...

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground