Pages

{fan club}

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Our Baby boy has yet to join
the Presley fan club
with his older brothers.

He tries to tap dance on her.
really.
he does try.

I tried the whole incorporate him, give him a task bit
& it just doesnt work for his little self.
He wants his momma
& thats all that matters
& in his eyes Presley is taking what is his.

I have hope though.
Because I have caught him on more then one occasion
staring lovingly
at his baby sister.


(Exhibit A: sunday morning before church while I dressed.)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sorry Maddox, your not fooling anyone!

5 comments:

The Piersons said...

So I was reading your post and Brinley who is 2 looked over my shoulder and said "What a cute boy!" I thought it was very sweet. I have to agree with her...he is a cute little boy and your little Presley is a doll baby!

Kalen said...

Must take after his mommy! I've heard many stories about you trying to tap dance on Brad, too. ;-)

allegra said...

he'll grow out of it. it's gotta be hard dividing your attention to four kiddos. i often times get frustrated dividing it between two. you're a wonderful mom and your kids are lucky to have ya'.

on a side note, her little sweater and dress are to die for. i swear her and ruby have the same wardrobe half the time. we should be BFFs... we have such similar taste I think!

Ava said...

Sooo cute! We're vacationing with another family right now with a 9 month old little girl. Logan LOVES her! Preston can't stand that everyone else is loving on the baby! Lol!
Presleys outfit is ADORABLE! I love every bit of it! You're so classy always! :)

marie said...

I just want to hug Maddox. He makes me smile with that grin of his. Presley is beautiful in blue!! I miss all of you so much.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground