Pages

{crib}

Thursday, September 02, 2010

I am -NOT- by nature a handy lady. Im not one to try & fix my own plumbing or instal my own shelves. I leave that to the man of the house. But with the guy gone I sometimes stumble accross an oppurtunity to use a tool. I reealize assembeling a crib is childs play to every other adult in the world..but to me it was intimidating. But I came, I saw, I conquered...& the crib is still standing. excuse me while I pat myself on the back.
pat*pat*pat
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This week has been absolute insanity/fun. We havent been getting home until 6pm this week. we pick T up from school & away we go. Today when we arrived home after playing in Morristown, Presley was itching for a feeding that just could not be put off until after the boys were tucked in. So I put on a show (or "showey" depending who you are) & ploped them on the couch so I could nurse baby sister. They looked too sweet all tuckered out & close to one another.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Rod we miss you & the way you make everything just better!)

4 comments:

allegra said...

WAY TO GO, girl!! impressive. that is very impressive actually, cause you need two people to hold the pieces while one person screws it tight, etc.

the only thing missing would be a video of your crib assembling skills. would have loved to watch you in action:)

cute crib, i love the classic spindle crib. probably cause i have one, too:)

marie said...

WOW!! You did fabulous with the crib.. You make me proud!! Presley looks so cute in her new bedding. It also looks great with the dark wood of the crib. Love it!
We were talking with Joyce tonight about you putting the crib together and said you should let Tre help because he could get it together. Ha Ha..
The boys look beat but I'm sure they had loads of fun.
Any plans for the holiday weekend? We are off to Hatch,NM for two days. Go Chile's..

Heather said...

proud of you jen!! hugs to you and your kiddos

Nicola Morgan said...

That is an accomplishment, i never put up my own cribs, i would help John, but even that was more of "hold this" kinda stuff, lol. Yes, indeed a pat on the back for you! :-)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground