Pages

{crazy boys}

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The boys are in bed...awake.
I can hear all 3 voices.
Tre is trying to teach Britton how to add numbers.
(Britts not listening from the sound of things.)
Britton is playing superheros with action figures
& giving commands like "you stop that bad guy!"
Maddox is babeling something.
His "words" are muffled by his chooch.
Today the boys were playing while I cleaned up dinner.
I walked into their room to pick out jammies when I found them being down right rediculous! "your a diaper head!" was screamed over & over.
They are NUTS-O!
I am overwhelmed with joy that they have each other!
I hope they are good examples for each other, keep each other accountable & always have each others back. I hope they continue to be each other's best friends.


(Presley girl slept through all the diaper pile raids & commotion! & shes still sweetly dreaming away...maybe of a new pair of mary janes or hugs from her daddy.)

3 comments:

allegra said...

HAHA! i love that last pic of you. You are such a fun momma. I think you're such a great one too. You do so much with/for your boys (and girl). I love reading all you're up to. And thanks for the headband order!! I don't know if I ever thanked you?! You're so sweet and nice to buy one, considering you can make them yourself!

I hope your countdown to your hubby's return goes quick!

Tamsyn said...

You are too cute!! I love it!! Why is it that kids being so silly is the cutest thing ever? See, your boys do get along!!! It will happen more often with time! Love you!

Ava said...

How cute! What a fun time it is to just be silly with your kids! Those are the best memories. :)
We SHOULD have been friends in high school! My parents didn't let me associate with kids from school, so I sorta was enemy of none, close friends of none... :(

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground