Pages

{Feeling rather loved.}

Saturday, February 20, 2010

We know the sweetest people.
Trey & Sandy Smith invited us to spend the afternoon and evening with them on Friday.
Visiting with the Smiths is always a treat.
Sandy cooked up my favorite as always.
I love her. She has talent coming out her ears!
The boys saw animals &
we all went on an evening walk in our boots around the holler.
(go ahead google "holler" )
Tromped through mud &
listened to Trey's great stories.

and tonight was a ward dinner at church.
The boys were passed around & showed lots of love.
we feel very loved & cared for.
& tomorrow evening is bound to be another goodie.

3 comments:

Kalen said...

"Great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave & impossible to forget." You are so blessed with so many great friends!! It looks like you had a fabulous time! I love the picture of Maddox laying on your friend's chest! Precious!!

And we are very familiar with the Hollar!!! We live in one! :-) It's like nothing else!! Glad you had fun and can't wait to see your next adventure. :-) xoxo

Bingham Fam said...

I miss you when are you going to come see us? Our door is always open if you want to get away from daily life. I know you are always busy but I just want you to know that I still check your blog daily and love to read how you are doing. I hope you are well and that your babies are all happy including the one in your belly. Lots of love from Virginia!

Hill Fam said...

I'm glad that you are having so much fun. It makes the time past sweeter and swifter!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground