Pages

{then POP goes my heart!}

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I thought I had recieved all my valentines love on Friday.

I was wrong.

We have a talented friend.
Craig owns his own recording company & is a muscian extrodinaire.

I have a hillarious husband.
Rod Gets a kick out of making me laugh.

Put these two together &
VOILA!
A humorous valentine for The wives.



This video might look familiar.
Its from the movie "Music & Lyrics"
Rod & I pretty much die everytime we watch this music video.

But listen carefully!
Thats my husband & his buddy craig singing to Tar & Jen.
We laughed so hard it hurt.

I think my favorite part is at the end
when Hugh is getting out of bed at the hospital...
craig gives a lyrical naration of whats going on.
pretty cute.



If you know Rod
you know this is a big deal.
The guy wont dance or sing for his life.
This was new teritory for him.

I think thats why I am so impressed with this.

not to mention his mad vocal skills!


5 comments:

Sara said...

Way to go Rod! That was hilarious!

Kalen said...

haha... precious!!! And to think, the poor guy is never going to sing on tape again now that you've posted it on your blog!!! What a memorable Valentine's!!!

JR Morgan said...

Nick and I loved this show, we actually got it for Christmas from the schut's and watched it for the first time when we were house sitting for the Sowby's. SO dang funny. That was awesome, Nick and I had a big laugh with it as well. Thanks for sharing.

Kim-the-girl said...

We've never seen it, looks like it could make us laugh. THAT sure did! Ethan in particular (he's now finding his own recording of Rod's "Gitersonke")...

jennifer said...

okay....Rod still sings that dang giterwhastchyamacallit song! & I still dont get it. haha. guess you had to be there. haha:)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground