Pages

{31 degrees}

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

When we pulled up to the house it was late & 31 degrees.
Far from the 70 degree weather we had in Arizona.

But we are back.
T is back in school.
The laundry is all back in our drawers.
& the winter coats are hanging in the hall.

Leaving was hard.
My parents are rather fantastic at making my family feel so loved.



We miss My family & Arizona...a lot.

But life is getting pretty good here.
(besides the cold & snow we are expecting tonight. wahhhhh!)

Rod has started an elective surgery rotation here in town.
by here I mean...
I can look out my kitchen window & there is the Drs office.
(he jokes with the Dr that he will probably hear our kids yelling.)

He runs home for lunch & breaks & its a piece of heaven.

I could get used to this.

6 comments:

Tamsyn said...

I tried calling you back today, but..nothing. I am glad that we are still here in the 70 degree weather!! But surely do miss you guys! Hope all is well!

Kalen said...

Welcome home!!! Enjoy the snow... you can keep it. I feel bad for everyone in Philly... well, sorta... just really happy I don't live there this winter! Hope you had a safe and enjoyable trip home. Good luck to Rod on his new job.

Kim-the-girl said...

How wonderful to have him so close! Definitely enjoy that while you can!!!

Carol said...

Beautiful picture of your parents and the boys. They are experts at making everyone feel welcome in their home, and you and Brad take after them. Glad you were able to spend so much time with them in AZ.
Welcome home!!!
Aunt Carol

marie said...

Missing all of you too! Life is not the same around here. I'm missing my hugs and kisses and Maddox wanting me to carry him around. Work on a return.
Give everyone hugs all around.
Love, Mom and Dad

Heather said...

welcome back Jen! How wonderful you were able to spend so much time with your parents and that Rod is working close to home. How are you feeling with #4? xoxoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground