Pages

{The bewitching hour}

Monday, September 28, 2009

Four O'clock.....









The craziness always seems to hit the Sclaters at exactly 4pm.
(wresteling, fighting. lack of sharing, all around hyperness)
& ensues until they fall fast asleep.

Its at 4pm that I feel in over my head!
But by 8pm my heart is full
&
Ive forgotten about all the broken dishes,
colored on furniture,
&
grass stained pants...
By 8pm Im just happy to be Mommy to
3 crazy pumpkins.



(can you tell which pictures I took with my ole kodak point & shooter? I dug her back out toady.)

2 comments:

marie said...

I love those boys! I can't wait to have them in my arms for hugs. So silly and you are right Jenni after they go to bed and you take time to sit it all makes you smile and feel the love within. That is what it is all about. Motherhood, Thank God for giving us such a responsibilty and trusting us with his Children. Love you!

Hill Family said...

Just thinking about you today, Jenni. I hope that your day is going bright! Miss you1

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground