Pages

{My love/hate relationship}

Monday, September 21, 2009

I have a love/hate relationship with Sundays.
I love waffles in the mornings.
I love going to church with my family.
I love coming home to the smell of dinner in the crock pot.
I love putting on some comfy clothes & staying home all day.
I love naps for all 5 Sclaters
I love playing on the floor with all my guys
playing cars/checkers/UNO/whatever.



Mads can clap! Yay for him!
Its cuter than cute to watch!







& this is why I hate Sundays....

Rod leaves for another week of rotations.
& I thought I missed him
when he was on his mission....
I had no idea what missing him was!


Okay & that about catches us up...
there are like a billion posts that follow this one.
happy looking!

6 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Wow. Weekend posting makes for a busy blog... Love all the updates! You are so sweet with your family! I have a love/hate relationship with Sundays too, but its more of a stress/relax relationship... hopefully after next Sunday's Primary Sacrament presentation I'll be able to have more love than hate. :)

Bingham Fam said...

Hang in there Jenni. Just try to remember always how blessed you are to have the wonderful family you have and this to shall pass. You truly do amaze me with all that you do. So when you going to come see me? Our door is always open just give me an hours notice and the place will be ready for you and your crowd. Seriously would love to have you come.

Bingham Fam said...

Yeah Britton can clap! Horray!

Hill Family said...

THESE PICTURES ARE REALLY CUTE! I'M GLAD THAT YOU GUYS GOT SOME GOOD FAMILY TIME. Brandon has been home for the last week and it has been wonderful! After 12 weeks of internal medicine with the awful hours it has been a relief. too bad he starts psych next week. Although for us the hours are better... at least he has Saturdays and Sundays off. Here's hoping Rod';s next set of rotations make him home a whole LOT more!

marie said...

Patty Cake Patty Cake
Love the pictures of the family and Maddox is looking more and more like Tre. I miss the hugs, kisses and play time. Give hugs and kisses to the boys for me. It is a long wait until the next visit.

Tara said...

Ooooh clapping and standing! That is so nice. You're house looks like fun on Sunday. That's great!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground