Pages

{Partings...}

Saturday, September 05, 2009

I feel like summer is slowly slipping away.
Im sad.
The nights are getting shorter.
the air is crisper in the evenings.
We are grasping at those last summer evenings....







don't get me wrong.
we love fall for her colors & sweater weather,
but summer has always been extra good to us.
Its always hard to part.

speaking of partings....
now that my mom & dad are moving to Arizona.
we are going to miss those frequent visits with Mema & Papa.
But anytime they want 3 little visitors....we will be there!
(in 5 hours!)



isnt my grandfather darling with my baby mads?!

Im pretty happy that I don't have to say goodbye to my parents for another week. Im just not ready to swallow the idea that I cant jump in my car & go get a hug from mom & dad.
But there are planes...
Im just not sure travelers are ready for the 3 sclaters & me.

2 comments:

Mauri said...

ok...how cute is your grandpa in his cargo shorts!...that's awesome.

PS...I grew up in PHX. my dad still has his house there, he's just in germany for a few years....but I still get back there a lot. i'll be there in oct for my 10 yr. reunion ( I know...I'm old) and then in nov. for the Koman 3-day walk! so maybe we can meet up in the hot desert some time. Why are your parents moving there anyways??

Taralyn said...

:( I'm sure you are so sad. Hey, my mom is MeMa too. You could go visit her ;)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground