Pages

{Back to School}

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Today was the last day.
T starts school tomorrow.
I wasn't about to let summer break end without notice.
There were games, races, puzzles, alphabet challenges, favorite dinners & dessert requests.
& bruises & bonks, & lots of snuggles & brotherly love.
****
To be honest Im going to miss staying in our pajamas till 11am, sitting in a blow up pool for hours, going out for kiddie cones, watching movies late into the night.
****
But T loves school, friends, recess, independence, learning, activities, art, singing...
& I love that he loves those things.
****
As a yay! school is starting & boo-hoo! summer break is over
we had a celebration.
Just me & my 3.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

time to pack snack & a quarter.

& load up that back pack for the 1st day of school.


3 comments:

marie said...

I love the pictures. Tre makes a wonderful superhero. Have a fun day back to school. See you soon to hear all about it.

Mauri said...

ok...seriously! I wish you were my mom!

Carol said...

Love the superhero pictures. Oh the memories. You'll have to teach them about sock wars!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground