Pages

{Its all fun & games until...}

Monday, August 03, 2009

Someone breaks a garage door.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After a few minuets of fun & games.
Taking turns at squirting one another.
Tamsyn grabbed her handy little garage door remote.
pushed it,
unbeknown to her what would happen next
would be the start of some heavy lifting & major laughs.
Turns out one should not allow small children to twist & turn the handle on a garage.
For if locked & attempted to open.
3 hinges will snap completely.
1 pane of glass will crack
& almost all the wheels will come off the track.
Laura, being the DIY gal, took matters into her own hands
& attempted the repair.
I wish I had taken pictures...
(oh well.)
Tomorrow the hinges will be bought
& the girls will try to repair it themselves.

have I ever said they amaze me?
Well..They Amaze me!
While us moms played damage control
the kids played/battered a kitten.
All the high pitched voices exclaiming
"here kitty kitty, here, kitty kirtty....."
over & over was just cuter then anything!
Photobucket
Oh my, poor Tamsyn.
She may never have us over again!
The boys had a blast & I just love the girls...
even if I allow my kids to break garage doors...
(maybe it wasn't one of mine...but maybe it was. the world may never know. ha)
oh geeesshhh!

***
GUESS WHAT?!
Mads started crawling today!
pretty exciting!
&
yesterday we discovered tooth #1!

8 comments:

Finkleas said...

That poor little Kitten. DANG JAXON about broke its poor leg. I think he traumatized it.

Jenni said...

haha. Im not an animal person, but that cat definitely got my sympathy. haha.

Tamsyn said...

I almost fed the kitten and then that would mean we would have to keep it because it would never leave, but I refrained. Jeremy wouldn't be too excited about me adopting a cat without his knowledge.

marie said...

If Rod had been there he would have brought it home to me, LOL

Jenni said...

oh i know Mom! just like he always wanted to buy you an alpaca! haha. I think he still wants to:)

Hill Fam said...

Jenni,
you're impossible to get a hold of via phone. I have a story for you... hope o hear from you soon

Heather said...

Oh dear.... but laughing because the garage door story is pretty funny. Yay Mads is crawling....crazy...he is is beautiful and I sure miss you all

Tyson & Rebecca Sloan (Mr. Incredible & his sweetheart) said...

the garage door? lol, but at the same time it probably isn't too funny! lol lol lol Our power went out yesterday and I couldnt get our garage door open. Good thing the man of the house knows, I thought I was stuck at home until the power came on! Thank goodness for a hero in the house!
btw Your kids are so cute!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground