Pages

{Nashville}

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Photobucket
Photobucket
Saturday was our ward's temple trip.
The boys did great with 4 hours there, 2 hours in nursery, & 4 hours back.
We went to dinner with our fantastic friends....you guessed it...the Whitings & the Finkleas.
we heard some great news!
I cheered...maybe too loud.
we loaded the three in the car, bought donuts, & milkshakes & limeades.
It was just one of those beautiful days I don't want to forget.
(okay..I want to forget Mads screaming the last 45 minuets on the return drive, but the rest...ill keep!)

*******

Im feeling a bit blue...T starts school again on Wednesday.
Tomorrow is orientation...which is weird considering its a conservative christian school.
but hey...you do what you gotta do.
we will see all his little friends that he missed the last 3 months again
& meet his new teacher &
see his new little seat in his new classroom.
Summer went WAY too fast if you ask me.

2 comments:

Hill Fam said...

what was your great news? I hope that you have a great week

Bingham Fam said...

Hey I am back...so when you gonna come see me?! I am so super jealous of your relationship with all your friends there. I wish medical school here was the same experience. Oh well we just have to make the best of it right!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground