Pages

{Spring Break-part 2}

Monday, March 28, 2016

Because it was Easter weekend we had a few visits from the Easter Bunny! He left notes for each day of Holy Week. We watched some videos & had some short little lessons. We even had an Easter Egg hunt on the lawn of the resort left just for the 5. They were so excited! & so full after eating all the treats left for them! I used to dread sharing a hotel room with the kids, but I love it so much now! We all sleep so well snuggled up sharing beds. The children seem to be better friends during & after these little family trips! I really love it! We had such a wonderful visit with Omah & Opah. Lots of sunshine & new memories! I am so grateful for all the help my parents have given me during these past 6 months! In fact...when they got home my Mom called sad because she missed us all. Now I am 100% positive she is a saint. 














































No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground