Pages

{Arizona prt.2}

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I love the smell of the desert. Its a warm floral smell. The trees grow citrus & fuchsia blooms that fill the air. I love the historic buildings with their terracotta & textured walls, the iron & the vines that stretch to sun faded roofs. Lizards sit in the sun & scurry away into the shadows at the sound of footsteps. Its magical to the children. Every smell & sight. They drag their fingertips along colorful tiles smooth & warm. But even better than these is Omah & Opah. Being in their arms, their home. Its everything to them. Cooper has been sleeping with a picture of them since we left & even woke up nearly every two hours crying out for him Omah. My parents take such good care of us. They fill my cup & give me a second wind when I am feeling warn down from all the long months of Rod away. My mom lets me be a daughter & not just a mom. & That is sometimes just what I need. 

also...T was cracking me up! The kid has a great sense of humor! He was striking faces & poses while we were playing at the park after dinner one night. The things he was doing were hilarious . He is a winner that one! 































1 comment:

Kim-the-girl said...

You are so gifted Jenni! Your skill with the camera is unbelievable and your way with words, truly beautiful. Your kids are so stunning!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground