Pages

{Piano}

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The boys are taking Piano lessons. I love hearing them practice. I love that they LOVE to practice & go to lessons.When i hear them playing I think of my Memere & Pepere & the organ that lived in their house. Reminds me of the first song I learned to play on that organ, Silent night. My Pepere was so patient with me. I miss them, but they left me a lifetime of memories & lessons!  The weather was dreamy the past couple of days so while the boys had lessons we went to the park, only leaving to swap out a boy for another. 80 degrees is not bad for mid January. It was a beautiful evening that's for sure. Maddox & Britton played while Cooper & Presley paired up. Tonight bedtime was rough. Its hard putting so many littles to bed alone  night after night. Then came the homework check. & Do not get me wrong...I really really Like T's teacher. She is amazing & the perfect teacher for our bright T, but with that said...her homework scares me to death! Its lengthy & involves a lot of Mom time. I was struggling to get T headed in the right direction on a long assignment that involved a collage so I called my lifeline. Rod. He whipped out ideas in 20 mins. Love him for that! It was such a huge burden off my shoulders! I know he feels badly for being gone months at a time, but he finds his way to help me out back here at the home front.























1 comment:

Kim-the-girl said...

That Cooper is just a doll! I think we need to plan a get together again someday so we can meet him. My kids still talk about the time we spent at your house, you made quite an impression on the Woodbury clan.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground