Pages

{Arizona prt.3}

Friday, March 21, 2014

Tamsyn. She is a sister. She has seen me through some very hard times when I needed someone to hold me up & we have had enough good times together to last a lifetime. when we met, she had baby Kailyn & I had Tre who was 2 & Britt who was just a month old. We were not sure what it would mean to be wives to med students...but we sure figured it out together. Between the two of us we have 9 kids now. The oldest 9, the youngest 9 months. We took them out for burgers and we got some funny looks as we herded all these little ones in to eat. The W family live in the cutest little community. It is adorable. We swam at their pool & then went back to the house for coloring, tickling babies & fresh baked cookies. Only one thing was missing from our much too short visit & that was our other sister from medical school, Laura. Next time. Hopefully soon! Before I left, Tamsyn said exactly how I was feeling; Being together is like being home. I could not have said it better. 


















No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground