Pages

{etc etc etc.}

Friday, September 20, 2013

Stopping to breath seems to be a luxury these days.
I live in the car.
Scouts, School, Taekwondo, ballet, tap, activity days, 
birthday parties & speech therapy, church, PT conferences 
etc etc etc...
The children are really enjoying themselves
which makes it all worth it. 
I love watching them develop their talents & interests. 

This weekend will hold lots of photo worthy hugs and moments....
but as Tre often reads this blog/journal 
of mine I have to be hush.
a surprise is coming this way for the 5. 

Hopefully I will be better about pictures...and not just instagram this upcoming month.

This little buddy is just so fun.
The boy does NOT ever sleep. ever. 
but He is a happy baby, & that makes my sleepless nights much more manageable.
I love happy babies. Heck, I love all babies. 







1 comment:

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh, you have such a better attitude than me when it comes to being in the car all the time AND sleepless nights! You are amazing! Lucky, lucky kids.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground