Pages

{a week in the life}

Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Mom was a trooper this past week.
My dad was here saturday & sunday & then took off to Houston for work.
While Dad was gone my mother accompanied us everywhere. 
She lived a week in the life of a mom of 5. 
as Tre would say. 
"It was Cra-Cra." 
Speech, errands, taekwondo, activity days, scouts, church, ballet & tap, appointments, phone calls to & from the school, pre school, parent orientations... I could go on. 
She was the best company! 
& When my Dad came back Friday they threw a birthday bash for Luca the Dog (but lets be honest...it was for the kids.) 
& while they partied with the 5...Rod & I snuck out for a group date with neighbors. it was a great time. Lots of laughing. 
Never a dull moment. 








No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground