Pages

---->>>> new outfits

Thursday, October 25, 2012


Tonight the 4 tried on their costumes for a test drive at our church Trunk or treat. 
Madd's pants need to be tightened (string bean) 
Presley's collar needs a makeover.
but other than that all were happy to sport their new outfits.

Presley is a babe of few words. 
Dada, more, right there, no no no, yes.
& after tonight she now says 
"trick or treat." 
Pretty cute/funny if you ask her momma.

Here they are for 2012...
a pirate
a moose
Foofa 
& clark kent.

Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket



2 comments:

Tamsyn said...

Oh my gosh!!! I love them!! Such cute ideas!! And you are quite crafty my friend!! I miss you guys like crazy!

Kim-the-girl said...

So cute! I'm sure Bolton is going to be in HEAVEN with the trick or treating over the next week! I'm surprised Presley doesn't have more to say, Bolton doesn't stop talking... especially in church... of course. :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground