Pages

{little momma}

Friday, January 06, 2012



Presley just loves having a dolly in her arms. Her babies. She is such a tiny mommy. She mimics all that I do. If I am washing windows she is right there looking for a rag & a spray bottle (which I have learned to have readily available for our wee miss.) She insists on helping with the switch from washer to dryer. She enjoys kissing & singing to her little dolls & is quick to give a little rub to a hurt or sad brother. She started doing this fun faux whistle thing yesterday & bops around while "whistling" happily. She twirls with arms stretched out & kisses with her whole mouth. I had no idea I could love her as much as I do.

1 comment:

Ava said...

She sounds so sweet! Isn't it amazing how little girls are?! I'm always amazed by my friends little girls and how they love to imitate grown ups. Boys are so different! Lol

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground