Pages

{game night}

Sunday, September 11, 2011

It is fun having so many members in our neighborhood. Last Minuet Rod decided he wanted to share the BYU vs Texas game with friends & food. Lots & lots of food. (i.e. pizza, donuts, guacamole, chocolate, chips, popcorn etc.) lucky us some of our favorite naighbors were free to come over. The kids dressed up to battle a texas sized beetle on the tramp while us big kids watched the game & chatted & ate way too much food. My girlfriend whipped out her camera to shoot a few shots of her 4 cuties dressed to battle beetles...so I followed in suit. heres my shot. Tre has pants on his head. Real beetle protection I guess. I love when th ehouse is full of kids. The sclater children are busy & happy when friends are around. LOVE IT! Do not however love taht BYU lost at the very end of the game.
Photobucket

2 comments:

allegra said...

i remember when we lived in Texas I saw some pretty big beetles, too! And ooh, the cicada bugs. Remember them clearly:)

Sad BYU game. So sad indeed!

marie said...

Love the picture of the kids.
Sorry BYU lost by one point..

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground