Pages

{South Carolina}

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Growing up just about every other weekend My parents would ship my brother & I off to Salem New Hampshire to stay with my Aunt, Uncle & cousins. & on the weekend we were not at their house they were at ours. We played in forts, recorded radio shows, played tag, legos, house, crazy made up games, pirates, went swimming...kid stuff. Most of my memories have Dana & Craig in them.
I miss them.
This weekend my awsome Aunt & Uncle invited us come visit. Dana was able to come too with his super cute Fiance, Heather (pro-cheerleader, model, teacher. all around fantastic gal.) Craig enede up finally getting to Egypt, so we visited with him via internet. The boys were extra well behaved & had a blast eating, playing iwth uncle kevins toys above the detached garage. The weather was the best, windows were opened & we were able to play outside.
I was thinking what a lucky kid I was to be so close to extended family. We grew up together. I love that. I know that having extended family near by to love me & teach me had a HUGE impact on me. It taught me the importance of family. I feel extremly blessed to have such a loving family.
I hope these times are as cherrished & memorable for my goobers.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Best weekend in a while!

Thank you aunt Carol! We Love you!

2 comments:

Kalen said...

Awww... it's so good to see Craig & Dana (even if it's through your pictures). Brad gets to skype with Craig & LOVES it. With the time difference, I'm usually at work for those moments. So jealous you got Uncle Kevin's donuts!!! ahhhh... they are worth every deep fried calorie!!! :-D

Carol said...

You made me smile and cry at the same time. We enjoyed having you and your family visit so much. Brought back so many wonderful memories. We were lucky to have Brad and Kalen at Thanksgiving...and now your famiy. And we will be working off those donuts for the next week!!

Love you all!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground