Pages

{not freezing}

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oh boy...my guys have cabin fever BAD!
By 3pm they are climbing the walls. (In Britt's case-Litteraly. Its not pretty!)
Lucky for us girls of the house we have had a few days of not freezing weather.
I have been succesfully wearing the sclater boys out-outside, which makes our afternoons far more managable.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(even the man of the house got outside to help the sowby fam build a playset.)

2 comments:

Ava said...

Oh my gosh! I saw green grass! I haven't seen grass since December! I know the cabin fever feeling. We hit negative temps earlier this week. It's supposed to be 40 something tomorrow! A heat wave! I can't wait! But it will take a lot more warmer days to get rid of all our snow. The snow is the same height as our deck and up to the windows in our front yard! Yuck! Can't wait until spring...

Audrey Shawver said...

Ok, I'm in love with your new lens and with your awesome picture taking skills. Those pics at the park are awesome, well let's be honest all of them are.

Love you and your sweet family. Let's do dinner soon? I don't think we've had you all over for dinner yet. I will be gone in a bit for a week and a half but when I get home I want to have you and your cute family over.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground