Pages

{The Brittster}

Monday, February 07, 2011

At this very moment Britton has me trapped by a "spider web."
He found my cooking twine & has left a trail of twine around the dinning room table, chairs, our sofas, the kitchen island, & me.
He is such a trouble finder/maker one minuete & the very next he is snuggling next to me telling me how much he loves me. His hair is always sticking up, his face smudged with a snack he snuck from the cabinet, his fingers grubby, his pants twisted a bit too far to the side. He loves to sit on a lap & be read to. everything has to be blue. He has a plan for everything. He wont eat a meal for his life, & asks for a snack with every breath he takes. He enjoys bubble baths, but what kid doesnt? He looks just Like his Dad & Grandpa. Grandpa would say he has the "Sclater Charm" for sure. He is becoming such a big boy.
I love him dearly.
Photobucket
He has now moved onto my second spool.
my home is officially a spiders haven.

6 comments:

marie said...

I love you Britton and I love your
imagination!! You are growing up to fast..please slow down..
Love you, Oma

Heather said...

oh how cute...he is such a doll!

Ava said...

So cute! He sounds so much like my Preston! Preston has Dr. Jekyl/ Mr. Hyde personality. Sweet and loving, then he turns into a stubborn trouble maker. He always has his hair out of place, his pants twisted, and he looks just like my Dad. And he asks for something to eat every single time he opens his mouth! Lol! They sound like2 peas in a pod.

Ava said...

p.s. The Robot party is posted! A few thingswill look familiar to you. Thank you for the tips and instructions! :)

allegra said...

he is sooo CUTE! i am glad to know my kid isn't the only one who is constantly asking for snacks! some days all i feel like i've done all day is continue to feed my boy or get him more snacks, or make another meal... the kid is a bottomless pit!!

allegra said...

p.s. that is a beautiful picture by the way! frame worthy:) get on it.... ha ha

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground