Pages

{scripture study}

Friday, February 25, 2011

or our attempt at.
We have been reading with the kids for a long time now..& to be honest...
they still wiggle & laugh & yell "YEE-HAW" or "I am a robot" & jump on their beds. I am wondering when things will settle down & we wont have to talk at full volume in hopes they might here a word or two. Regardless..It feels good to show the kids that the scriptures are a blessing & we can grow closer to our savior through reading.

(Tre reads the scriptures super good while Britt & Madds repeat what we say--when they are feeling aggreable. they are 2 3 after all.We try to go in with minimal expectations on those two knuckle heads.)


The little boys insisted on wearing their swim suits over their jammies last night.
Reminded me of a time when my brother, Brad & I got to pushing my mother's buttons & making life difficult in the house (kids do that sometimes. but never mine *wink wink*). She was so frustrated with our shananigans that she told us to put on our swimsuits & go to bed. We still laugh about it today.

3 comments:

Kalen said...

I love hearing that swimsuit story! TOOO FUNNY!!!

And don't wish your babies away. When they start sitting down and listenening to every word, they will be all grown up. This is the beauty of kids. Enjoy the laughs and fun times. :-)

Kim-the-girl said...

Ah scripture study at our house sounds about like yours. :) Five verses a night is all we even attempt now that we're all "reading" a verse (at least those of us who can be understood).

marie said...

I love the swimsuit memory as well. Funny now but not so funny at the time. LOL!!

I thought I saw a swimsuit on one of the boys and started to laugh. Presley looks so cute and was she sitting up? Beautiful..

Tre you rock..

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground