Pages

{we are still alive}

Friday, August 13, 2010

just busy moving.
we sold our house & have to be out by next friday.
Photobucket
While momma was packing the other day
the boys had a pow-wow.
Tre loves to read to his brothers.

Photobucket
Photobucket yup...thats madsy chowing on some semi-sweet chocolate chips...
just like mom!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am actually really going to miss this house.
we had a lot of great times here.
It took a lot of work to make this house our home, but we did it!
wish me luck.
packing with 4 is a juggeling act!

6 comments:

Kalen said...

Yay! I love blog updates! :-) And tell Maddox that someday we'll have to sit down and chow on semi-sweet chocolate chips... they're one of my favorite snacks!

I'm going to miss your pictures in front of the mantle! But, I can't wait to see where you're going! :-)

Ava said...

What a job you have! Packing with 4 kiddos! I think I'd be a nut-case! I hope they go easy on you. :)

Kim-the-girl said...

The buyers sure are lucky to have such a beautiful home to move into. Good luck with the move! What a good big brother Tre is!

marie said...

I will miss the house too!! So many memories with the boys and it was where Maddox was brought home for the first time. I will miss the upstairs bedroom because it always brought me comfort (like home).
Missing all my grandchildren so much that it hurts. Tears running :-( so sad..
Jenni I love you more today than yesterday..

Heather said...

so exciting! a new adventure around the corner. Where will you be moving to? anything boy related you don't want to pack- I will take. :) I'm convinced I am will have all boys. I can also send you money for postage jen. Can't wait to see you at graduation...what a fun reunion that will be! xoxoxox

Hill Family said...

I'll be thinking of you. Is your mom going to come and help you move? Is Rod going to be around at all? I don't envy you... but then again so few things faze you. Even your moving pictures look like they belong in a magazine. You make everything look effortless because you do it so well.., Hope to see you again soon. Will you be heading to AZ or staying in KY?

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground