Pages

{For the man of the house}

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lots of catching up to be done...
but first & foremost...
pictures for Rod of his little girlie to hold him over for the next 8 weeks!
we love you Rod!! Say hello to Texas for us!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket we believe in arranged marriages....
Boone & Presley
Photobucket Im sure presley misses daddy snuggles!
Photobucket

T started school. Soccer is under way.
we moved...
lots going on in rural TENNESSEE.
we are no longer Kentucky folk.


5 comments:

marie said...

Jenni, When did Presley loose her hair?? She is so beautiful..
Miss holding her..

marie said...

I love the smiles.. :-)

Ava said...

WOW! You are a busy mama!! I wondered what you were up to...I think this is the longest you've gone between posts since I started following you. (like I should talk! ha!) Your daughter is darling and I LOVE how you dress her! The silver shoes?! Sooo cute. :)

Kalen said...

My oh my, Presley is getting so long! She just keeps on growing & looking so much like Maddox everday!!! Glad to hear you had a safe move & happy to see you back online.

Kim-the-girl said...

I thought we got dibs on Presley's arranged marriage with the famous last names... :)

She really is stunning. I'll have to have Ethan call Rod to see if a meeting in TX is possible.

Good to see you back in blogland!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground