Pages

{T}

Monday, August 30, 2010

I love Tre.

I am way too hard on him & have too many expectations. He is such a smarty pants that I often have to remind myself that he is only 5 & not 25. When Rod is away playing doctor, T really steps it up. He become the little man of the house. Gets snacks, helps get groceries into the house & dont be surprised if while in kroger you see me with a cart of kidd-os & T right behind pushing a cart of food. He is a second set of eyes..which proves neccisary when Britt is trying to climb into Mads' crib at 2am. He is agreeable & willing to go last (poor kid.) He is my sensitive hearted boy. Quick to ask how I am doing or give his sister a snuggle. He knows if Mom leaves the room its his job to "guard" the baby. He calms Maddox with a distraction & gets Britt to help tidy up. He takes the trash out & makes sure to put a new bag in the can. I vould keep going. Really.

I am not sure things would run as well as they do without this
treasure of a little guy.
I feel very blessed to be Tre's mother.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

This post is so sweet. My Bryant and Tre sound an awful lot alike. I can't wait to meet you and your gorgeous family some day!

Hill Family said...

You gotta love big brothers. You are turning him into some woman's dream husband!

marie said...

What can I say about Tre? He is the "MAN" when it comes to helping out his Mom. Tre is always willing to do whatever he can to make life easier for all involved. He is a "SUPER" grandson and we love him so much. Love you Tre xx

DW said...

Tre seems so sweet and smart, and a great role model for your other sweet boys (and girlie!!!). Hope all is well with your family!

theballardgirlsandboy said...

Oh my gosh! That post made me cry. So sweet. And I love your photography, it's just fun looking at all your pics! Beautiful.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground