Pages

{number 4}

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
T had his very first soccer game this morning.
(He is the peanut of the team. its darling!)
That boy jumped right in it!
& he did great!
(I should not be surprised...but truth is, I was not sure what to expect.)

We saw lots of our little friends from church...always fun!
& spent the game with the Crumley Family.
(remember Dr. Crumley? Rod did a surgery rotation with him.)
The Crumley girls loved on Britt & Maddox.
Giving me a chance to watch my big guy.
We returned home covered in mud & smiles.
&&&
Tonight was T's night for a special night.
I make an effort to give each big boy
a special night
where they are the star of the show.
T chose banana splits.
I was happy to accomodate that request!
Yummy yummy!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Hill Family said...

very nice! None of the soccer leagues begin until age 6 here. The have like park district fun class (which Rydin has done for a while) but no teams until age 6. How lucky that Tre can start now! What a big boy!

marie said...

You Go Tre..!!
That's my grandson showing the boys he can play soccer. Doesn't he look like Rod in one of the pictures. LOL

We are so Proud of you Tre..
Love, Opah and Omah

Unknown said...

seriously Jen is there any mom that does more for her kids? I want to live at your house!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground