Pages

{BIG T news /8 & more coming}

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Guess who the heck can read?!

I kid you not.

The boy can pick up most any book & slowly read each page...front to back!

He has been working hard at preschool & here at home. Im thrilled for him!
Im blown away! I shouldnt be...
he is a braniac after all. (Im allowed to think that. Im his Mom.)

-----& now our super fun saturday----

When we first moved here
laura had 2 cuties & a bun in the oven
Tamsyn had a sweet little girl
& I had just had Britt bringing my number to two.

our numbers have grown & its not slowing down!
Ashton, Jovie & Maddox have joined the crew.
Tamsyn is due at the end of the month with a little guy
& I am expecting our first girlie in June.
(& we are all waiting for laura to shake the
silly idea that she is done. haha.)

That brings the grand total to 10 between the 3 of us girls.
its always a little (okay... a lot)crazy when we play.
Poor Tamsyn & her Mom were left with
crumbs & finger prints everywhere.





It was nice being together again!

2 comments:

Finkleas said...

fun times!

marie said...

Jenni, I love the sweaters the boys have on. So cute! I'm not surprised that Tre is reading. Tre is brilliant!! I wish I coud reach into the screen and hug and kiss all of them. Miss you!
Love, Mom

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground