Pages

{Girls}

Sunday, March 07, 2010

I dont have any.

But...
They have played a BIG roll in our lives.

When we first moved to KY for medical school
Tre had a major case of only child syndrome.
(Britt was only 5 weeks old.)
(symptoms: sharing issues, emotional outbursts.)

Then he met his best friend.
Payton.


She taught Tre how to play with other children.
She was such a great example to him.
(still is)
I thank that little girlie for teaching Tre how to be sweet to other children!
She gets credit for that one!

Now we find ourselves with yet another 2 year old boy in desperate
need of some guidance in the ways of proper play.
(for example: biting & hiting are NOT okay. yikes.)

Luckily there is Suede.
She is Britton's Payton.
(thank the heavens above!)

She mellows that boy out!
He is so gentle & loving with her.
mostly because she is gentle & loving to everyone.

He is a diffrent boy when he is near Suede.
When Taralyn asked me to watch her darlings last friday
I thought....YES PLEASE!
because suede can calm britt down like none other!

The two are sweeter then sweet together.

& So I love the little girlies who have taught my boys so much!!!








Thank Heaven for little girls.
(because they put up with my silly boys!)

4 comments:

Taralyn said...

Suede becomes brave around Britt so I love it too :)

Hill Family said...

Very cute!

allegra said...

girls are so much calmer than boys. we went over on saturday to some friends' house who have all girls and max is so much calmer around them than he is around his little friends who are boys.

hmmm... i see future daughter in laws for you right there!:) so cute

Lindsay said...

Hi Jenni, My brother Nathan Hinckley told me you may be interested in attending my photography workshop called 'Lindsay Jane Boot Camp'. Give me your e-mail address and I can send you some more information! You can e-mail me at lindsayjane@lindsayjanephotography.com. Talk to you soon!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground