Pages

{Mario}

Monday, January 11, 2010

Mario & his race karts have taken my boys.





T is one of those kids
that is good at everything he touches.

whether it be school work or play.

the kid is a natural...at everything.
(which he DID NOT inherit from his momma! I know that for sure!)
he kicks all our butts.

As for the Britt-ster.
He is like his pops.
less competitive & more fun.
He just enjoys driving Donkey Kong is circles.

Mads likes to play interference.

I just sit back & love watching.

On a totally random note...
before Rod left he left me this

sweet. huh?!
I am a lucky lady
to be so loved by so many guys!

Once the newest little charmer is named
we will be adding another tag.
but what name.....

4 comments:

Kalen said...

Love the necklace & love those boys!!! I can't wait to meet the new little one!!! Oh, and that "good at everything he gets his hands on" mentallity that Tre has... I think he gets that from his Uncle Brad!!! I know I'm jealous!!! They're so lucky!!!

Kim-the-girl said...

It sure seems like you excel at EVERYTHING!!! Granted, I've never actually met you, so maybe I'm wrong.... but I'm telling you you're pretty amazing.

What a sweet necklace! I'm gearing up to think about names (even though we don't know what we're having... we may not find out!). When are you due in June? I'm due the 29th but am shocked that anyone even due the same month could know so early what they're having.

Have great day!

Mauri said...

i LOVE the necklace...
and the name Colton.
if our next one is a boy that will be his name. they could be best friends with the same name!

Jenni said...

Mauri, funny you should same Colton...my mom loves that name & is pushing it!is that your maiden name or did I make that up? I am hoping we end up in Utah & T & Katelyn can restart their young romance. although Im certain shes spoken for by 100 other little charmers! ps: still ticked you haven't made it to AZ while I am here:)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground