Pages

{First Love}

Tuesday, January 26, 2010



Maddox had a Vanilla Milk Shake today.

He took a sip & gave me the dirtiest look.
I am sure he was thinking
"why have you been holding back on me Mom!"

Then went in for another slurp.

Held the cup up to get a better look
& gazed at it as if he just fell in love.
a smile plastered on his face.

and then proceeded to devour the contents of the cup.

taking breaks only to lovingly look upon his treat.

He looked at that cup the way he looks at me.

looks like Ive been replaced.
I thought I had at least 16 more years.

The moment was entertaining for the neighborhood kids who
were in the front yard playing with T & Britt.

He is one animated boy.



2 comments:

Kalen said...

Vanilla milkshakes are my favorite, too!!! I have my doubts he'd share one with me the next time we're together after seeing these pics, though... haha. I haven't had one in so long!!! Enjoy, Maddox!!!

Kim-the-girl said...

YUM! I'm trying to break the sweets habit, but he sure makes that look good!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground