Pages

{3 days}

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Friday:
T & Britt made the Daddy some welcome back brownies.
(he has a sweet tooth. Its a Sclater thing.)

& then the big boys loaded into the car
with my Father to pick up Rod at the airport.
I stayed behind with Mads to get the little guy off to bed.

All arrived home safe.
But Poor Britt got car sick.
Or should I say...
poor Opah. (sorry Dad!)
Rod & I went on a fantastic date
& then Rod slept in a bed for the first time in a week.

Saturday:
We went across the street to have a cook out with a great family
(& new friends) from church.
The boys were thrilled to play with lots of boy toys
& the trampoline.


Curtis & Joyce prepared lamb, chicken, hot dogs & sausage.
we went home with full bellies.

Sunday:
Let me say this...
having those extra 2 hands to help me with the boys during church is
FANTASTIC!

Rod & I stayed up late talking about the future
& some decisions we will be making.


Monday:
We got out early.
Mauri, we went to Oregano's like you suggested
& LOVED IT!
cookie pizza?!
HELLO!

best thing ever!
(we owe you Mauri!)

What came next may haunt me for years. haha
We took the boys to the Children's Museum in the city.
OH BOY!
lots of dangerous situations.
On the bright side the boys played & loved exploring.
& most importantly no one died or was lost in the crowd.
Rod & I were still twitching after we left.











after a busy day we settled in for some family games.
Don't Break the Ice & Hide & Seek.



we got the boys off to bed & packed Rod up &
now he is on a plane headed back to California.

I have the best guy to work so hard
to make his way to us for the long weekend.

Gosh I love that guy.
3 weeks & counting....

3 comments:

Mauri said...

couldn't sleep...checking blogs...
SOOO glad you went to Oreganos!
one day we'll have to go there together!
ps...also soo glad you got a weekend with Rod

Kim-the-girl said...

You guys always do so many fun things! I need to have Ethan check here more often to get the idea...

DW said...

I love the matching aprons! So cute!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground