Pages

{TWO birthday songs. one by a giraffe.}

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Rod is a pretty Lucky guy if you ask me.
He was serenaded by a giraffe on his birthday.

My parents took us to the Phoenix Zoo lights on the 24th.

At the Zoo was this mechanical giraffe that moved & talked.
As we were talking amongst ourselves we noticed this giraffe was
interacting with us.
I thought to myself
My hubby hates his birthday.
hates attention.
what better way to show him I love him then let this loud giraffe
surrounded by a crowd know it is my hunk's birthday.
I did just that.
But this giraffe did not just say happy birthday.
oh no.
he began to sing a song.
not just the simple birthday diddy,
but a very funny birthday song.
We were hysterical.
Then the Giraffe proceeded to ask Rod how old he was.
"29" he responded.
"your OLD!" replied this mechanical giraffe.
We were nearly in tears.

After all the laughs

we went home & had cake & presents.




But the fun does NOt stop there!
We checked our email.
& in it was a SONG.
WAY BETTER then any Giraffe song!
Craig & Taralyn wrote us a fantastic birthday song!!
If I were tech savy It would be up here for all of you to enjoy!
Ill tell you this...
It was Thug-a-licious!
Thats the only word I can come up with.
Britt danced his heart away to it!
We will have to find a way to rock out to it in our car.

&

As always
"Santa Clause" had brought new jammies for the whole house.
We all snuggled in our jammies.
laid out the gifts & went to bed excited for the little boys.


No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground