Pages

{All the Rods}

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Rod I, Rod II (my hubby) & Rod III (T-man)
went to Vegas for a boys overnight.
They went to the Maaco Bowl.
Where BYU beat OSU!




(post-edit: I try not to curse in my blog...
apparently I let this one slip.
I apologize to those I may have offended. haha
you now know I cannot spell. )







My parents & I watched the game from the comfy couch.
I was twitching the whole time.
The wind in Vegas was 48 MPH & it was chili!
This momma was worried.
But T assured me after the game that he had fun.
After cotton candy at 10pm
the Rods headed to a buffet & ate until 11pm.
It made for a special father + son overnight!
(Rod is the worlds best Dad)
They crashed at a Vegas hotel
then headed back to us
tired but happy!

4 comments:

Taralyn said...

Pretty awesome! What cool memories :)

Kalen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROD!!! Glad everyone had a great time! I can't believe how much Rod resembles his father in the group shot!!

Kim-the-girl said...

I was thinking the same thing that Rod II looks an awful lot like his dad! What a great overnighter with the Rods! We need to do more stuff like that... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Have a splendid time with family!

Tamsyn said...

That is awesome and even makes it more worth it that BYU won!!! I am jealous about the whole In-n-Out thing, but I will be there soon enough!!! love you guys!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground