Pages

{Bowling with the Binghams.}

Sunday, December 27, 2009


We met up with some friends from our Ward in Provo.
Camree was my Visiting Teacher & I hers.
She was a fabulous neighbor.
She would drop by & visit...
never empty handed.
She makes a killer Cinnamon roll!

She & I have stayed in touch the past 4 years.
Both our Husbands are in medical school.
She offers me lots & lots of suport &
she is just sweeter then can be &
a stellar momma!
(not to mention GORGEOUS!)

I finally met her little ones Brookly & Brody.
(Brody was in his mom's belly when we moved from Utah.)
Sweet hearts!

Our families happen to be here in AZ at the same time!
We met up & went Bowling on the 26th.
T & Britt's first time...
not on Wii.

We enjoyed the whole thing!
We love you Binghams!
Thanks Josh, Camree, Brody & Brooklyn!


No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground