Pages

Maddox is 1 week old today!

Monday, December 01, 2008


We are so enchanted by this little face!

Tre & I decorated cookies today. We had made them on Sunday, but had not found the opportunity to decorate them until today. Tre loves to help & had fun being in charge in the kitchen.


growing up my parents always gave us advent calendars, the anticipation for Christmas was heightened by the calendars. I always found it hard not to cheat & eat the treat for the next day as well, this year my parents bought the boys an advent house! with 25 doors & 25 surprises. Today the elves left a special message for the boys encouraging them to be good because Santa is watching...& the message also lead them to todays surprise. NEW JAMMIES! Tre was thrilled!!! He went on & on about how the elves must of snuck into his room while we made cookies. he carried the jammies around with him all the way up to bedtime. After bath Tre was struggling to get his new jammies on, so I asked if he needed help. He responded by saying. "no thank you, Santa made these jammies for kids, so they are easy to put on." I love seeing his excitement for the holiday! We have been singing Christmas songs at bedtime since the 2nd week of November, Haha. I am so glad my boys are experiencing advent as I did as a child. tre has already been caught peeking in door #2 for tomorrow. Just like his mom!

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a cutie pie. He looks like you Jen!

Finkleas said...

Hey look, his eyes are open! What a cute boy!!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS JENNI!!! I hadn't checked in a while and when I did, lo and behold beautiful baby Maddox had arrived. Congratulations to you and your family, he is a doll and I can't wait to see more pictures! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are doing well.

xoxo
Jen Z

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground