Pages

Birthday dinner with friends

Friday, December 12, 2008

on december 10th we celebrated with chinese food & cup cakes, Two of Tre's favorites...& two of tre's most favorite people were here to celebrate with us! Yay!
Tre recieved a V-Tech motion & some games from Omah & Opah! He loves it! It was a nice birthday! I was pretty excited about sending a birthday treat to school with Tre, he wanted rice crispy treats...but there was no way I was sending plain ol' rice crispy treats sop i dressed them up with melted chocolate & marshmellows & colorful candy all tied up with bright ribbon. I love these first time moments. Im already thinking about next years birthday treat for school!







then today we had a low key party... VERY low key. Im still trying to figure out how to juggle three little boys..so we ordered some pizza & made a fruit tray & salad then topped it off with some ice cream cone cupcakes. Our dear friends the whitings & finkleas came over to celebrate & brought some very fun presents! The Finkleas gfot Tre is very own vacum. They know how much Tre loves to clean & help mom out! & the Whitings got tre a matchbox car race track...& well lets face it that boy loves all things cars! He was a hppy boy! While poor Britt was beside himself..he wanted to play with Tre's new toys & well Tre was not quite ready to do so. We had a good time & really enjoyed visiting with our friends & introducing my parents to them. & of course we discused our rotation placements! more on that later:) lets just say we got exactly what we wanted! YAY!










Now that all the birthday festivities are over & my parents have been my special angels for the past 3 weeks we sclaters are aboutto embark on an adventure were not quiet sure we are ready to take...parenting 3 boys ALONE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! wish us luck! Its been so fun having my parents here! They had me nap, cleaned myy kitchen, chased britton *which is a full time job!!) Gave Tre extra love, & cooked, cooked, cooked. My Mom was amazing & my Dad was great too when he was here. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Now the tricky stuff starts! My parents leave at 9am tomorrow & Rod is going to campus to study early...so its me vs them. haha. Im excited to dive in and take it all on!


1 comment:

Kalen said...

I LOVE the pictures. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun with Mom & Dad! I really am looking forward to seeing you guys and meeting the two youngest boys in your family for the first time (can you believe it)!!! Good luck on your own.. you'll do fine! :-) Being a mom seems to come so naturally to you! You are very blessed and again, can't wait to see you next week1

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground