Pages

The whitings came to visit!

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Our sweet friends the whitings cam & visited! They had just moved north of us in Washington in late summer. I was so excited to have Tamsyn near me again...and then a few months ago they decided to move again to California.. which is super exciting for them because they have family there! But not so great for me...so we snuck in a visit before they packed up and moved away again. I love Tamsyn, she is a forever friend! she has been a big part of my life for 13 years...and only 4 of those did we live near each other. We love the whitings with all our hearts! The kids picked up right where they left off! Sleep overs and a late night were enjoyed by all! Now I just have to plan a trip to see her & Laura!





No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground