Pages

{Post move catch up}

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Its been 8 years since I let a month go by without documenting the kids in words and pictures. Its so important to me to keep all these memories tucked away for the children. so lets get caught up...

For starters...we moved. thus the silence here. We are now settled in. the children go to a year round school so we are still hard at work at their new school. we are super excited for our month of July break! We treat each weekend like a mini summer vacation with sleepovers, late swims, movies, board games.

The schools we transferred the children to are amazing. They are lighthouse schools like the ones they attended in Texas. I love that they challenge the children to grow in more ways than just academics. I think my favorite part is that at recess they have a "cool room" for the days it gets over 90 degrees so the children can rest out of the heat. & Gym is more than running in circles. & the kids LOVE their music teacher...we won't get into their last one. Bless her heart she was a grump. All in all we are really glad we did this. Being closer to the Keys Family has been wonderful too.  The one hiccup is church. We will never have a ward like we did up North. They reminded us so much of our Tennessee Ward. Just the best people. Our bishop was all heart.  Rod misses working along side him. & I miss my girls so much. Not going to girls camp is killing me. People think of joking when I say that..but I am serious. I loved girls camp! I know in time our new ward will feel more like home. Its just hard to wait on that sometimes. anyway...

The kids have had little performances and projects at school. I had missed those while up North. I really love watching the kids shine & these schools have given them the chance to.

Check out Madd's Ears. Those are my grandpas ears & I LOVE them! I always tell him how lucky he is to carry a part of Papa around with him everywhere.  He is such a big character.

Mothers day program...



Patriotic program...











No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground