Pages

{Fall on the farm}

Sunday, October 30, 2016

October was always a favorite time of year for me. I love the leaves turning to the color of fire, and cooler weather. Here in the desert it is just different. No leaves changing and falling, no cooler weather. But we pretend. I have pumpkin scented candles & cider in the fridge. I like to pretend its cooler outside so I bump up the air conditioner & wear buffalo checked shirts.  Here in the desert November is where its at. It is chilly enough that snow starts to fall on the mountains & its just a 40 minute drive to white covered hills for sliding. All of our city is pretty good at pretending fall is upon us. The school held an adorable autumn at the farm inspired musical performance for the kinder & 1st grade children. It was super cute & of course Presley being the princess she is wore a huge petti skirt & bow.








No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground