Pages

{Homecoming}

Saturday, April 02, 2011

One of the ward's missionaries came home this past week. a whole 2 years older. We got together to hug the boy to death. The family we have created here is one of a kind. I feel confident that we will NNNEEEVVVVEEERRRR find such a warm & loving group anywhere else. not ever! I love them. PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I wont go. its final. I just wont leave!


enjoyed confrence today!

but before we sat down & snuggled under a blanket to watch it

we froze our tails off at T's soccer game.

MY SON IS A ROCK STAR

on the field this season. I think having a dad around to play/practice with has totaly changed the game for the kid. He amazes me!

(he has come a LONG way from skipping around & kicking at the mud.)


No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground