Pages

Blue about the Blues?

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Its official (Rod would say it has been for months. he seems to have the talent for predicting the gender of unborn children. silly guy has never been wrong. not once!) We are expecting another Boy! Thats right...If I wasn't out numbered before I am now. We are thrilled to be expecting another sweet boy! Its fun to think of our boys wrestling, getting dirty, playing on the same sports teams, going on missions (over lapping missions mind you) , meeting sweet girls (whom I will LOVE as my own since it seems we may never have our own little ladies--only a few more tries, and Rod says they too will be boys. ha) We are just so happy that this little peanut growing inside is doing well and is strong. We have been blessed with such healthy little boys and we are ever grateful! So, the question I got today a lot was...are you disappointed? And no, I am not. I really wanted the big bows, the chance to help my daughter pick out a wedding dress, see her raise a family of her own...but Its just not what Heavenly Father had for us this time around. Boys are beautiful and fabulous. They love their mommies unconditionally. so I am excited to be loved and to love another sweet Sclater. I do feel however like we sure let a lot of people down who were really hoping for a darling girl. But im certain everyone is just as thrilled as we are! So no blues about all the blue in this home! ITS A BOY!!!

2 comments:

Mauri said...

Jen! I'm excited you have a blog....AND EVEN MORE EXCITED YOU'RE HAVING ANOTHER LITTLE GUY!!! Hello! I didn't even know you were pregnant. YEA!! Now I'll be able to keep tabs on you guys and make sure at least one of my girls can be added to the Sclater Family °Ü°
Love ya!

marie said...

Jenni, This is a beautiful blog! Daddy and I will visit it often to see what is happening with the Sclater Family.
Love, Mom and Dad

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground