Pages

{Spring Break prt.1}

Friday, March 30, 2018

This break was so different. Tre is in Italy & Rod in Virginia. I wasn't sure I wanted to stay in town while two of my favorites were away. We decided to head to the California coast for a few days. We were lucky enough have Omah join us too. We played at the beach one day and went to Lego Land another day. We stayed in a fantastic beach house that was just a block from anything & everything. Carlsbad is such a cute little coastal city. It was such a fun & relaxing get away. We made some fun memories that I hope the children hold onto forever! 










































































1 comment:

The Tureks said...

Looks like a super fun time! I can't wait to hear about Tre and Italy. What's Rod in Virginia for?

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground