Pages

{Presley goes to a dance}

Sunday, March 11, 2018

My heart just about burst last Friday night. Presley has been waiting for weeks for the father daughter dance at her school. It was a disco theme so she & I searched high and low for a disco inspired outfit that was still girly and cutesy. After school on Friday we took all afternoon painting her nails, doing her hair & makeup, finalizing accessory choices. After she was done getting ready we had Rod stand at t he bottom of the stairs for the big reveal. All the boys were so excited for Presley. Rod is amazing. He is so thoughtful and through in all areas of his life! As a father he makes sure to always go the extra mile. He bought Presley the cutest little wrist corsage. I fell for him all over again. It was darling to watch him present it to her. She kept telling me all night how special she felt. I was able to watch much of the dance via school live cam. I loved catching little glimpses of Rod and Presley dancing together. Presley loved seeing her girlfriends and danced on stage with them too. I really do love this school and its efforts to make each child feel special. Moving south of the city was definitely the best thing for our 5. Presley was tuckered out after her fun night of dancing and being out with just Dad. I hope she remembers this night forever! I know Rod & I will! 


























1 comment:

Kim-the-girl said...

But where Rod's disco outfit?! 😂 Seriously, though, what a sweet night! She is a lucky little lady!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground